Macquarie University provides software applications that can be downloaded directly onto your computer without the need for permissions.
The University also hosts a range of software that students may need to access in the course of their work specific to their faculty. These systems require logins using your Macquarie OneID and some require registration with a Faculty or department.
To obtain a OneID you will need to contact the IT Service Desk.
It's easy to collect your documents - just tap your card at any iPrinter. You can even print directly from the web.
- Windows installer (MQ owned device)
- Windows BYOD installer (for your personal device)
- Setup iPrint as your default printer (Windows 7)
- Setup iPrint as your default printer (Windows 10)
- Mac installer
- Setup iPrint as your default printer (Mac)
A specialised package designed to help analyse qualitative data.
To protect the security of your account, remember to Log out of the Portal and Google sessions.
Sophos Anti Virus installer for Windows & Mac OS X