iLearn will be an integral part of your studies at Macquarie.
Through iLearn you will:
- submit assessments
- complete quizzes
- listen to lectures online
- prepare for tutorials and
- communicate with staff and students
It is important that you know how iLearn works so that you don’t miss out on any of the vital information you will need for your studies. Find out how to get started with the iLearn quickguides for students.
Logging in to iLearn
- Log into ilearn at ilearn.mq.edu.au.
- Your iLearn username will be your standard Macquarie Student ID Number (an 8-digit number found on your Campus Card). Open University Australia (OUA) students will find your Student ID Number in the Confirmation of Enrolment letter included with your Macquarie study package.
- Your iLearn password will be your myMQ Student Portal password. This will be the original MQID password that was sent to you on enrolment (2 random characters followed by your date of birth in DDMMYY format), unless you have already changed your password in the myMQ Student Portal.
- Note that both your username and your password are CaSe SeNsItIvE.
If you can’t log in after you have entered your username and password correctly, you should contact IT HelpDesk.
- a temporary network failure between your Internet Service Provider (ISP) and Macquarie;
- a temporary failure of the server you are trying to reach;
- your access has been blocked. This is unlikely, but if you are using a network provided by your employer then there is a remote chance of it happening.