Global Leadership Program (GLP) - Postgraduate
GLP graduates will be better equipped to work in multicultural environments, work towards and assume leadership positions in their career, and understand diverse global issues.
"This activity has been approved to be recognised on AHEGS statement as of April 2018. No retrospective recognition will be made prior to this approval date."
AHEGS qualification criteria
- Attendance at six Think Tank workshops
- Complete a GLP approved Practicum
- Have the opportunity to attend a range of exclusive on-campus keynote speakers events including the Innovative Leaders Series, GLP events and cultural tours.
Skills required or developed
- Interpersonal or social capabilities (global citizens)
- Personal capabilities (leadership)
- Cognitive capabilities (problem solving)
- Additional course details (workplace learning, graduate employability skills)