General concerns, compliments or suggestions
Help improve uni life for all students by providing general feedback on the University's services, systems, and spaces.
You can provide feedback on the following topics:
- Student services (ie Student Connect, Study Advocacy, Student Wellbeing, Faculty Student Centres etc)
- IT services
- Security and safety on campus (non-serious)
- Health and safety hazards
- Buildings and amenities
- Student spaces
- Food and drink
- Accommodation services
- Student website
- Sports and recreation
- Student Groups
Types of feedback
There are three types of feedback you can provide:
- General concern: Did a service, system or space not meet your expectations?
- Compliment: Did someone go above and beyond to assist you?
- New ideas or suggestions: Do you have any suggestions on how to make things better?
Submit feedback via the complaints and misconduct reporting form. Ensure you select the 'Providing feedback' option and complete the relevant fields before submitting.