Getting help with your assignment
WriteWISE Peer Writing Leaders and Learning Advisers are available to discuss your assignments or study issues with you. There is no need to make an appointment.
Where: At the Library InfoDesk, on your left as you enter.
When: Mon–Thur: 11 am to 5 pm and Fri: 11 am to 4 pm, Weeks 3-13 during Sessions 1 & 2. Mid-session break: Mon - Fri: 12 pm to 3 pm
What: You can discuss questions about academic writing, referencing or study strategies. It’s helpful to bring your assignment questions, unit guides and/or marked assignments with you.
Please note, consultations do not:
- provide proofreading or ‘fix up’ assignments for you
- teach English or help students with IELTS preparation. The IELTS Test Centre and the English Language Centre (MUELC) offer test preparation services, courses and resources.
Librarians are also available at the InfoDesk to help you with research queries.
With immediate effect, e-consultations will be provided through our external partner, Studiosity.
What is Studiosity?
Studiosity is an after-hours online writing and study assistance service that provides one-on-one academic study help.
What can Studiosity help you with?
Studiosity offers you two convenient services:
- Writing feedback: upload a file for feedback on academic writing, including structure, grammar, referencing, punctuation and spelling; or
- Connect live: chat one-on-one with a Studiosity tutor to receive foundational assistance with subjects like accounting, economics, statistics and maths.
Find out more about Studiosity here.
How do you access Studiosity?
- If you’re a 100-level student, you will find links to Studiosity from your subject iLearn units.
- If you’re 200-level and above, a MUIC student, or a postgraduate coursework student, access Studiosity through StudyWISE or the Academic Integrity Module.
When is Studiosity available?
- ‘Connect Live’ chat service is available 24/7 every day.
- Writing feedback service is available 24/7 every day. Allow at least 24 hours for turnaround.
How many consultations can I have?
- All students have access to 10 free consultations in each academic session.
Where can you get further help?
How do you troubleshoot a technical problem?
If you’re having issues accessing Studiosity, please log a OneHelp ticket any time.