Documentation needed for sponsorship

If your University fees are being paid by a sponsor, full documentation must be supplied to Revenue Services.

Documentation must include as much information as possible, such as:

  • sponsor name
  • sponsor contact details
  • names and ID numbers of sponsored students
  • type of fees to be paid by the sponsor (ie tuition, international, non-award)
  • year and period to which sponsorship is offered
  • amount (if there is a limit)

Lodge the sponsorship details with Revenue Services as early in the year as possible.

All fees remain the responsibility of the student until sponsorship details have been lodged.

Contact us

Submit a request to AskMQ (Fees, Fines and Loans) or call Revenue Services at +61 (2) 9850 7230.