An official academic transcript includes enrolment details, units, results, credit points, course completion and/or conferral of award details, as well as all fails and withdrawals.
How to request an official academic transcript
Transcript requests are now processed through an online order and payment gateway. You will be directed to this gateway to place your request through the headings below.
Before you request your academic transcript, please ensure you have no outstanding fees.
Your transcript request will not be processed until all debts/sanctions are cleared – see How to Pay for more details.
|Time you place your request||Time your Transcript will be ready for pick up or posting|
|Transcripts ordered before 12pm|
Collection the next business day, for example:
|Transcripts ordered after 12pm|
Collection 2 business days, for example:
Note: If you request to have your document posted out to you, time frames are as per Australia Post.
The option to pay for and collect your academic document by visiting Student Connect on campus is available for most* requests. Student Connect are located 18 Wally’s Walk, Level 2 MUSE, Macquarie University, NSW 2109.
Request your transcript:
I was a student after 2008
These forms rely on your MQ OneID for verification.
If you have forgotten your MQ OneID or password, please contact IT Service Desk.
This digital document will be available on the My eQuals platform.
You should log in to My eQuals with your official student email address (eg. <name>@students.mq.edu.au) to access your documents. If you find no documents available when you log in with your student account, your digital document may be available in an account made with your preferred email address that you nominated at the Payment Gateway. Once you are registered and logged in to My eQuals you can update your profile to combine your preferred and student accounts.
Unfortunately, students who have completed a Higher Degree Research degree (eg PhD or MRes) are unable to request a My eQuals copy of their transcript at this time.
If you realise the email or postal address you provided are incorrect, please contact Student Connect as soon as possible to discuss.
I was a student before 2008
These forms are for those students who do not have an MQ OneID.
*Please note that as this is historical information possibly requiring collation, your Transcript may not be available for same day collection.
This is a two part process:
I was enrolled at SKTC, NSTC or IECS before 1990
If you were enrolled at SKTC, NSTC or IECS prior to 1990 you will need to contact AskMQ with “Transcript prior to 1990” as the subject heading and we will respond to your enquiry. *Please note that as this is historical information requiring collation, your Transcript may not be available for same day collection.
How much does this cost?
Prices are as follows:
|My eQuals digital document||$15|
|Hard copy transcript||$35 per copy + postage where applicable|
will be applied if you have requested your documents be sent to you
- Refunds will not be given for incorrect information provided by the student or multiple request forms submitted. All requests received are considered genuine and are taken at face value of the information provided.
- Express Post is the mailing method used. Time frames within Australia vary depending on delivery location however an approximate delivery time would be two to three days after your request has been processed.
How to request an unofficial academic transcript
Current students can generate an unofficial transcript via eStudent.
- Log in to eStudent
- Go to My Results and Graduation
- Select your current study plan
- Click on Email my unofficial transcript. There is no cost for having this internal record emailed to you
- A copy of your unofficial transcript will be sent to your student email account
With the introduction of the 2020 Curriculum, there are changes to the information appearing on unofficial transcripts.
Some detailed examples of the changes to an eStudent Internal Record 2020 Transcript are attached.
The graduate register search engine includes all Macquarie awards conferred from 2002 onwards. The graduate registers between 1970 - 2001 are located at graduate register.
Need help? Try our troubleshooting tips
I’ve logged in but can only see one form
This is probably because you didn’t log in with your MQ OneID.
Exit out and log in again using your MQ OneID. If your attempts at logging in are unsuccessful, you may like to check whether the problem is with your MQ OneID or password. Try logging in on the MQ OneID page and see what message pops up. If the problem is your password, you can change it online. If the problem is your MQ OneID you will need to contact IT Service Desk.
I can’t find or have lost my receipt
You can access your payment receipt by logging in to the payment portal again via the link/choices you used for your request. In the ribbon heading My Account you will see all your past payment activity.
I’ve forgotten my login/having trouble logging in
If you’re attempts at logging in are unsuccessful, you may like to check whether the problem is with your MQ OneID or password. Try logging in on the MQ OneID page and see what message pops up. If the problem is your password, you can change it online. If the problem is your MQ OneID you will need to contact IT Service Desk.
I’ve just paid and realised my email or postal address is wrong
It is important you ensure the information you provide is correct as all requests are accepted at face value, HOWEVER in exceptional circumstances we may be able to rectify this. Contact Student Connect.
I’ve been charged twice, what can I do?
You will need to contact Revenue Services to discuss this. Revenue Services : T: (02) 9850 7230
I ordered my document but haven’t received it yet?
This could be due to a variety of factors.
- If you’re a student who studied here before 2008, the information required to put together your document may require collation from archives – the processing of your request can take up to 10 days. Postal times would be added to that.
- If you ordered your document after 12noon on a Friday for example, your request would not be actioned until Monday afternoon. Postal times would be then be applicable should you have requested that option.
- For documents being posted, delivery times vary within Australia and Internationally depending on factors like distance, remoteness and public holidays.
- You may have provided an incorrect delivery address. Please check the delivery address you provided – you can find this on your receipt.
I ordered a document but no longer want it
All requests are accepted at face value and once your request has been processed through the payment gateway, refunds are not provided.
Location: 18 Wally's Walk, Level 2 MUSE
Phone: +61 2 9850 6410
Hours: Monday - Friday: 8.30am - 5.30pm
To discuss any payment issues, please contact Revenue Services, T: +61 2 9850 7230