Travel while studying
A short-term or full-semester exchange can enrich your university experience and allow you to travel the world.
You can undertake a short-term or full-semester exchange with one of more than 200 partner universities in more than 50 countries. A semester exchange can enrich your university experience and allow you to travel the world. You can then receive credit for these experiences towards your degree at Macquarie.
Why participate in an exchange?
Because undertaking a student exchange as part of your university experience will be life-changing. Participating in the exchange program will:
- increase the value of your degree by adding an alternative perspective
- help you become more confident and independent
- enhance your career prospects – employers will look favourably on your overseas experience
- immerse you in other cultures, and let you reflect on how you live in the world
- build an international network as well as help you make new friends and travel
- ensure you have an unforgettable adventure
Undertaking a student exchange as part of your university experience is life-changing. Find out where you can go on exchange through our Student Exchange program with partner universities.
Search our list of eligible universities to check out your student exchange options. Submit an online application form for the program of your choice.
On the program
Students already accepted for Exchange or Short Term Programs can access more information through the community unit in iLearn.