MQ Health offers high-quality health services for common, complex and rare medical conditions.
We seek to ensure that our patients receive accurate diagnoses, high-quality care and better health outcomes.
Our health services consist of:
- a general practice clinic
- individual and multidisciplinary specialist clinics
- day only and overnight hospital services at Macquarie University Hospital
- allied health services
- medical imaging
- radiotherapy (provided by GenesisCare)
- pathology (provided by DHM Pathology).
Find a service or clinic
For more information about MQ Health's services or to find a clinic, visit our services page.
Find a health professional
To find or contact a health professional, visit our health professionals page.