Applying for undergraduate course transfer
Find more information about the undergraduate course transfer application process below.
Make sure you have read all the information about undergraduate course transfer, the transfer process, and eligibility before starting your transfer application.
Applications for Session 2 2021 open on 13 February 2021 and close on 19 July 2021.
Applications submitted on or prior to the closing date will be assessed for that commencing session. Any applications received after the closing date will only be assessed for the next commencing session.
Applications may take up to 4 weeks to process from the day you submitted. If your application requires finalisation of your grades from the current or previous session of study to be assessed against the Course Transfer Degree Requirements - particularly where degrees require a WAM, specific unit, or certain amount of credit points to be obtained for entry, it will be put on hold until the grades have been released. We thank you for your patience until your application can be assessed. If the grades are not released by the close of on time applications your request will be cancelled
Terms and conditions
Below are the Terms and Conditions you agree to when submitting your Course Transfer application:
- I understand that that there might be an increase to my tuition fees or contribution amounts due to the change in my degree.
- I have checked the Eligibility Criteria and I am confident that I meet these requirements to be eligible to transfer.
- I have checked the Course Transfer Requirements Table and I am confident that I will meet the transfer requirements for my new degree.
- I have consulted with an Academic Advisor or Course Convenor regarding the implications of this transfer on my ability to graduate with the new course.
- I understand that if successful this transfer will be made to the newest curriculum.
- I understand that my transfer into the new degree will be made into the internal version of the course.
- I understand that my new degree will have a new Weighted Average Mark (WAM).
- I understand that my Academic Standing will be applied to my new degree.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to check my enrolment status for all units after I receive the final outcome of this request by email and re-enrol myself were necessary.
- I understand that if I do not enrol in the first session of study after transferring and record a grade, I will be discontinued from my course and must re-apply as a new applicant to the University if I wish to continue my studies.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to apply for Recognition of Prior Learning if I wish for any prior learning previously granted in my old course to be re-assessed for my new course.
- I understand that my previously completed units may not be applicable to my new degree and it is my responsibility to seek academic advice after my course transfer is processed to ensure I am satisfying requirements of the new degree.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to regularly check my official University email account for updates to my Course Transfer application.