Requesting a refund as a domestic student

Student accounts in credit may be entitled to a refund. Refunds are processed by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) to your Australian bank account.

Students who withdraw from units on, or before, the census date of the relevant session can submit a refund application for any overpayments.

For refund applications submitted after the relevant census date, only outstanding credits can be assessed for refund. Outstanding credits can be viewed through eStudent's ‘My Finances’ page.

Refund application

  1. Update and confirm your bank details on eStudent. Once logged in, click on ‘My Finances’ and then ‘My Bank Account Details’. Ensure that you are the account holder of the nominated bank account. Only insert numbers for the BSB and Account Number fields. Any symbols such as '-' and spaces will not be accepted.
  2. Complete the Domestic Student Refund Request Form.

Standard processing time is two to four weeks from the date of submission. Incorrect or missing bank details may cause processing delays.

If you have any questions, submit an enquiry to contact the Revenue Services Team.

International and Global MBA students

We've also provided information about requesting a refund for international students and Global MBA students.