Resources to build your career plan
Access information and tools to work on your career plan throughout and after your studies.
No matter what stage of your studies you are at, you’ve already started your career journey.
Follow these info guides and resources in Employability Connect to develop a career plan, get experience and build your employability skills.
And are you ready for our top tip? Start small and build momentum as you go through each year of your uni studies. Explore. Develop. Transition.
Don’t leave it too late. Getting career-ready is not limited to the end of your studies. You should be actively and consistently working towards this to make the most of your university experience.
Top resources to support your career journey
Make sure to explore and use these resources and get career ready:
- Start your career plan using resources in Employability Connect.
- Check out the MQ Employability Skills Guide and do a self-assessment of your own skills.
- Kickstart your ePortfolio to evidence your skills.
- Understand the value of work integrated learning and plan your PACE unit.
- Become more familiar with career decision-making using resources in MyMQ CareerZone.
- Optimise your LinkedIn profile to build your network and research potential employers.
Remember to regularly log in to Employability Connect for the latest opportunities, events and activities throughout your career journey.