The Hub is full of new and exciting experiences
They include an Asian-fusion Eat Street under the Lincoln Building and Middle Eastern, Mexican and French options. Check out the burgers and Ubar’s famous pizzas. And enjoy the coffee!
Upstairs@The Hub: Macquarie’s innovative approach to learning and teaching takes centre stage with 26 assorted teaching rooms, breakout study areas and two interactive makerspaces.
Lower level@The Hub: Our new purpose-built graduation hall is set to impress everyone – not only the students graduating. The innovative design is a perfect backdrop for graduations and gives the audience a clear view of special events.
Discover Macquarie’s vibrant culture at The Hub
That’s (YOU) to the power of us.
Food outlets at The Hub – 1 Central Courtyard
- 1919 Lanzhou Beef Noodle – Chinese
- BAP Korean – Korean
- Boost Juice – Juice and Smoothies
- Chatime – Bubble Tea
- Cult – Bakery/café
- Eat Istanbul – Middle Eastern
- Iguanas Mexicana – Mexican
- Indi Go-Go – Indian
- Lashings – Burgers
- Little Asia – Noodles
- Monster Sushi – Japanese
- PappaRich – Malaysian
- Roll’d – Vietnamese
- Soul Origin – Café/Coffee/Salads and Wraps
- St Laurent Coffee – Café, Coffee
- Sushi World – Sushi and Japanese
- Taste Baguette – Baguettes, coffee, bakery
- Ubar – pizza and bar
Food outlets in the wider campus
Take a break and catch up with friends for coffee and café classics at one of the many spots around campus. If you’re after something more formal, the Staff Café and Lachlan’s Restaurant provide seasonally-inspired menus, soothing ambience and space to unwind.
- (BREW) us – MGSM Café
- esc Café – café in 4RPD
- Crunch Café – café in sports and aquatic Centre
- Cult – café in Faculty of Arts (2 locations)
- Lachlan’s Restaurant – MGSM Restaurant sit down dining
- Library Café – café in the library
- MQH Café – café in MUH
- Wally’s Walk Cart – walk-up coffee cart with general café food
- Piccolo Me – café in the Australian Hearing Hub