In S2 2018, Macquarie University is offering out-of-hours writing and study support through Studiosity. Studiosity connects you with academic writing feedback and real-time study assistance.
What is Studiosity?
Studiosity is an after-hours online writing and study assistance service that provides one-on-one academic study help.
What can Studiosity help you with?
Studiosity offers you two convenient services:
- Writing feedback: upload a file for feedback on academic writing, including structure, grammar, referencing, punctuation and spelling; or
- Connect live: chat one-on-one with a Studiosity tutor to receive foundational assistance with subjects like accounting, economics, statistics and maths.
Find out more about Studiosity here.
How do you access Studiosity?
- If you’re a 100-level student, you will find links to Studiosity from your subject iLearn units.
- If you’re 200-level and above, or a postgraduate coursework student, access Studiosity through StudyWISE or the Academic Integrity Module.
When is Studiosity available?
- ‘Connect Live’ chat service is available Sunday to Friday from 3:00pm to midnight.
- Writing feedback service is available 24/7 every day. Allow at least 24 hours for turnaround.
How much does it cost?
In S2, 2018, Macquarie University is providing this service to students free of charge.
Where can you get further help?
How do you troubleshoot a technical problem?
If you’re having issues accessing Studiosity, please log a OneHelp ticket any time.