We can still support you.
Check below for the services you can tap into.
For information regarding the University's response to COVID-19,
We are committed to providing you with an outstanding student experience.
Student Connect is your first point of contact for enquiries about your life at Macquarie. We offer administration services designed to answer a huge range of student enquiries and support many of the processes or services you might need to access while at Macquarie. We're here to help you online, by phone or in-person.
If you need specific advice about your program of study or a Faculty matter then you should contact your Faculty Student Centre.
We can help you with...
- Campus cards ** unavailable at this time
- Certifying document ** unavailable at this time
- Concurrent degrees
- Credit Overload
- Cross-institutional study
- Discontinuing study
- Fees and costs
- Internal course transfer
- Justice of the Peace (JP) Service (Tues & Thurs: 2-3pm) ** currently unavailable
is provided for Macquarie students/staff and university related matters
- NSW Statutory Declaration - MSWord version
- Non-award study
- Readmission after an absence
- Recognition of prior learning
- Status letter request ** unavailable at this time
- Transcript request ** limited service available at this time
- Transport concession
- Update personal details
- Withdrawal without penalty
You can contact Student Connect via one of the following methods:
Hours: Monday - Friday: 8.30am - 5.30pm
Chat : Available during business hours and can be found in the far right corner of this page.
Phone: +61 2 9850 6410
In person: 18 Wally’s Walk, Level 2 MUSE ** unavailable at this time
AskMQ is an online service that provides quick and simple answers to all your questions about life at Macquarie. You can access it from your computer, tablet or smart phone. AskMQ answers questions for all current domestic and international students
OneHelp is Macquarie’s university-wide online IT request system. It is an interactive, self-service request tracker. You can use it to log IT issues and requests and monitor them to completion through automatic email notification and status updates. You can easily raise and track IT and non-IT requests directly on OneHelp.
Alternatively, you can log an issue by:
- Calling the IT Service Desk on (02) 9850 HELP (4357)
- Emailing email@example.com,
- Visiting the IT Service Desk located at 17 Wally's Walk, Ground Floor