Campus card replacement To replace a lost, stolen or damaged Student ID card. More information on Campus Cards.
Change of personal details

To change your name, birth date or gender.

Please submit this form to Student Connect with a certified copy of proof of the change (marriage/name change certificate etc).

Change of address - Under 18 yrs To change your address if you are under 18 years of age and under a guardian arrangement.
Change of Residency Status
- to Australian Citizen
For those who have recently become the holder of Australian Citizenship.
Change of Residency Status
- to Permanent Resident
For those who have recently become the holder of an Australian Permanent Visa.

I expect to complete

The "I expect to complete" form (IETC) tells the University that you expect to meet the requirements of your award. It ensures your record will be checked once results are released, to see if you qualify to graduate.

You should submit this form at the beginning of your final year of study.

If you have queries regarding your eligibility to meet requirements, you should consult the Macquarie University Handbook for your year of entry into your program.  If you have any queries about your completion, you can:

Credit Overload

If you wish to enrol in more than the standard number of credit points for a study period, you need academic approval. Please submit a Credit Overload form which is then forwarded to the appropriate faculty for approval before being processed by Student Connect.

Have a look at our Credit Overload page for more information.

Back to the top of this page