MQ ePayments (Online Payment Gateway)
MQ Uni is pleased to announce that it has added more convenient, secure and quick ways for our clients to submit payment online within OneStopSecure, a leading provider of integrated payment platform. Our current online payment gateway is enabled to accept credit card payments(Visa/Master Card (currently accepted), Western Union (very soon for International) through PCIDSS secured payment compliant technology.
Benefits of payment gateway
MQ ePayments is Macquarie University’s centrally supported system for taking credit card payments online through OneStopSecure for any chargeable activity provided by Macquarie University.
The system features online form and event booking facilitates to capture details before directing the user to a secure online payment page.
How the process works?
On identification of a new stream of revenue activities, the Revenue Services Team will approach the business owner for an introductory session followed by on boarding, conduct workshops for developing the form, finalisation and support.
Eligible payments include:
- Services, products or memberships
- Events, conferences, field trips and courses
- Sundry debtor payments
- Reimbursements (eg: General Payments/Corporate Credit Card repayments)
How does Online payment gateway work?
- Log on to the Payment portal
- Enter the required information
- Pay your invoice/transaction
(Tax invoice/receipts are provided to users after payments have been made and a report of successful payments is regularly delivered to the business owner)
Make a payment
- Access MQ ePayments via https://payments.mq.edu.au
- Pay online
- Pay with Visa, Master Card (currently supported, subject to review)
- Pay through Western Union (currently under development)
How does the refund work ?
- Refund requests are approved by owners of payment forms
- Partial or full refund via online. Processing time usually takes 2-4 business days.
For more information regarding Online Payment Gateway contact Contact Revenue Services via OneHelp