Course Transfer - Postgraduate

Course Transfer - Postgraduate

Please note that for both domestic (local) and international students, there is NO direct internal transfer process between courses.

If you wish to change to another course you must make a new admissions application for that course, either direct to Macquarie University or online via the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) website.

For domestic students, please refer to our How to Apply and Enrol page for more information.
For international students, please refer to Macquarie International.

For University fees information across different Macquarie postgraduate courses please refer to our Fees and Costs page

Back to the top of this page