1. Effective communication skills;
2. Effective problem solving with multiple stakeholders;
3. Proven ability to work independently, and as part of a team between different levels of the university (ie between peers, colleagues and staff); and
4. Demonstrate non-judgemental, respectful and empathic behaviour towards others.
5. Have time to complete full training program and regular debrief sessions
1. Demonstrated ability to be assertive and maintain appropriate boundaries;
2. Demonstrated time management skills;
3. Demonstrated leadership skills;
4. Ability to effectively communicate and empathise with people from diverse backgrounds;
5. Conflict resolution skills;
6. Ability to build a good rapport with peers and staff and respond appropriately to questions; and
7. Possess patience and calm demeanour in stressful situation.