HDR Support & Development Newsletter
HDR Support and Development Newsletter
HDR candidates are the backbone of university research. We aim to provide you with a supportive environment in which you have the skills to design and complete your projects, communicate outcomes effectively and develop professionally. Ahead of you is a rich range of possible careers, where the talents and knowledge you have developed through HDR candidature will equip you for work that is hugely personally rewarding and that will also contribute real benefits to humanity. The HDR Support and Development team is focused on giving you the skills and confidence to thrive at Macquarie and beyond - Nick Mansfield, Dean Higher Degree Research
As a means of supporting our HDR Candidates and their Supervisors, the HDR Support and Development team distributes monthly newsletters based around a HDR theme. If you are interested in contributing, have feedback or something you think should be featured, please email the team at HDR_Development@mq.edu.au.
Previous Issues of HDR S&D Newsletters
Missed an issue of the newsletter? See past distributions below.
- April 2019 Research - Fact & Fiction
- March 2019 The Seasons of Research
- February 2019 2019: Research Resolutions
- December 2018 2018: Reflections & Achievements
- November 2018 Celebrating Research
- October 2018 Learning from Experience
- September 2018 Presenting... you and your research
- August 2018 Your research counts and so do you
- July 2018 Feeling a part of the MQ HDR Community
- June 2018 HDR Wellbeing throughout your candidature
- May 2018 Introducing the HDR S&D Team and Newsletter
HDR Dynamic Duos
The HDR Support & Development team is seeking contributions to the HDR Dynamic Duos section of our newsletter. The people featured might be… HDR candidate & supervisor, HDR Mentor & HDR Mentee, HDR Candidate and Industry placement supervisor.