BPhil/MRes Y1 coursework enrolment

BPhil/MRes Y1 coursework enrolment

The information below is for BPhil/MRes Year 1 candidates only. MRes Y2, MPhil and PhD candidates will be enrolled into their research unit by the Office of Higher Degree Research Training and Partnerships.

BPhil/MRes Y1 coursework enrolment

Before enrolling into coursework units, BPhil/MRes Y1 candidates are required complete the following steps:

Once your Unit Selection form has been approved, you should proceed to enrol into your units via eStudent. If this is the first time you are using eStudent, your password is your date of birth (ddmmyyyy).

If you need help navigating eStudent, you can check out the eStudent tutorial series:

Enrolling in Units

Once you have completed your enrolment, print and retain a copy of your Enrolment Record Advice (ERA) for your records. You will need your ERA to obtain your Campus Card.

Please note: Any changes to your enrolment should be completed before the relevant census date each semester. Please refer to our Important Dates for  enrolment opening dates and Census dates.

For password and log in assistance, please contact the IT Service Desk.

Back to the top of this page