Instructions for reviewing HDR Applicant Portal and eForms
These instructions are for reviewing and approving HDR Applicant Portal and eForms.
HDR Applicant Portal
- Login and how to setup Home Screen [MP4 Video 1-2 min]
- Main processes for Department Directors; RT Directors; HoDs; MRes Directors and AD (Review Requirements; Course Assessment Recommendation; Forward within the Faculty and Finalise to GRA Central team) [MP4 Video 3-4 min]
- Main processes for Supervisors (Review Requirements; Course Assessment Recommendation and Forward within the Faculty) [MP4 Video 3-4 min]
- Application & Offers basic operations [MP4 Video 6-7 min]
- Tips & Tricks Part1 – Searching and Filtering [MP4 Video 5-6 min]
- Tips & Tricks Part2 – Referral Tagging and Exporting Data [MP4 Video 5-6 min]
IT Login Help
IT Login Help [PDF 29KB] for staff that either need new accounts and/or having trouble logging into the AMIS production system.
Basic Operations [PDF 3.03 MB] contains information on setup of Home page; navigation; searching; filtering; collapsing/uncollapsing of sections.
Main processes [PDF 1.5 MB] for assessing application contents (application recommendation for course) and reviewing requirements. Forward process within the faculty: Faculty Associate Deans (ADs); MRes Directors; RT Directors; Head of Departments (HoDs); Department Directors and Supervisors. Finalise process for the final Faculty / Department assessor to send back to GRA Central (pre-candidature team).
Scholarship List provides details about the scholarships available in the HDR Applicant Portal, including name/formal name, reward code, reward type, and application open/close dates. This list is updated by the Graduate Research Academy.