Update personal details

Update personal details

Need to update your address?

Current students can change their address on eStudent. Once you have logged in, click on 'My details' and then 'Address details'.

Past students can notify the university through the alumni web community.

It is the student's responsibility to ensure their address is current and correct. All official university correspondence will be sent to your nominated address. The university will not accept responsibility for lost or undelivered mail if your address details are incorrect.

Have your changed your name?

Students must submit certified photocopies of official documentation with the desired name to Student Connect, either in person or by post. Documents accepted include: passports and birth certificates and marriage or change of name certificates from the Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages.

Documents cannot be faxed or emailed to Student Connect.

When you fill in and submit a change of personal details form at Student Connect the change will be completed within 48 hours.

If you are unable to lodge the form in person at Student Connect, you can post your completed change of personal details form accompanied by certified copies of documents to:

Student Connect

18 Wally's Walk
Level 2 MUSE
Macquarie University
NSW 2109.

Back to the top of this page