Session 1 2021 enrolment dates
Late unit enrolment is now closed for Session 1 2021.
Note: These dates are also specified on the Calendar of dates.
- Late enrolment is only approved in exceptional circumstances on a case-by-case basis.
- Exceptional Circumstances are those circumstances that are beyond a student's control. Some examples that are not considered exceptional include:
Some examples which may be considered exceptional include:
- Enrolling in a unit for the wrong session
- Late or overdue fee payments that prevented on-time enrolment
- Administrative delay that prevented on-time enrolment, include reference numbers of open enquiries
- Personal or family reasons
- Illness or misadventure
- Changing the attendance mode due to personal reasons ie weekday to fully online
- Supporting documentation must be provided with your application for late unit enrolment.
Some examples of acceptable documentation include:
- Medical Certificates
- Statutory Declaration
- Official letter from relevant authority
- Ensure the unit you are seeking Late Unit Enrolment for is ‘planned’ on your study plan (ie the unit/s fits within your current study plan). Your request will not be approved if the unit does not contribute to your admitted course.
- Ensure that you meet all pre-requisites and/or co-requisites for the unit.
Details of unit requirements are listed in the Course Handbook.
- If you meet the criteria listed above, you can apply for Late Unit Enrolment at the appropriate time.
- Requests will only be accepted until 5pm (AEDT) Friday 12 March 2021.
- To withdraw from unit(s) without academic or financial penalty after you have been enrolled, do so via eStudent by the relevant census date.
- Late Unit Enrolment cannot be considered unavoidable disruption for the purposes of Special Consideration, Withdrawal Without Academic or Financial Penalty. Make sure you have the capacity to catch up and undertake the unit you request for late enrolment.