Group fitness timetable
We have over 110 classes a week on our group fitness timetable, delivered by a team of world class Instructors.
Group Fitness Timetable
Starts Monday 20th February, download here
- Monday 7:00am Body Step in Poolside Studio
- Tuesday 9:30am Body Step in Poolside Studio
- Thursday 6:30pm Street Salsa in Courtyard Studio
Street Salsa is a fun social alternative to the International Latin or “Ballroom” style dance. Incorporating Salsa, Merengue, Bachata, Kizomba, Zouk and Cha cha cha! This class will develop the beginner and intermediate dancer, on your own or with a partner!
LiveWell Aqua Classes
Twice a week we offer Aqua classes for women who have experienced breast cancer at some time in their lives. The Aqua based classes are specifically tailored to the needs of these women who seek long term exercise health benefits and moral support, in a non intimidating environment.
If you or a friend are looking for an ongoing exercise program post treatment and would like more information, please contact Julia.Powl@mq.edu.au
Group Fitness Class Bookings
Remember to book classes online and collect a ticket from reception before you enter the class.
Trying a class for the first time?
- Arrive five minutes prior to introduce yourself to the Instructor
- The Instructor will set you up and guide you through the workout.
- Not sure if you can last a full class?
Try the 'Smart Start'
- Participate in the first thirty minutes then gradually build up to a full class at your own pace.
Bookings open two days prior to the scheduled class and close five minutes after the start time. The warm-up is just as important as the workout!
To view class descriptions, click here