New university residence
A campus you can call home
We understand that student accommodation is more than just a room.
At Macquarie, our priority is to create an unforgettable university experience for you, with lifelong memories and friendships.
As you embark on a new journey, be a part of our new on campus student accommodation located in the heart of Macquarie University’s dynamic community.
The new accommodation
Opening in early 2021, our new student accommodation will be all the buzz around campus! Designed as part of the Central Courtyard precinct, our new premium accommodation offers 342 rooms with the option of studio, twin, four or six-bedroom apartments.
This University owned and managed accommodation was created to set you up for success at University, and beyond. Our secure, inclusive, and healthy environment brings you the best of all worlds. Enjoy a busy social calendar, make friends from across the world and excel at university with our unparalleled on-site support.
Why choose us?
- Be a part of a diverse and welcoming community from across Australia and the world and create memories that last.
- Achieve your academic and lifestyle goals with our exceptional study facilities, indoor and outdoor social spaces.
- With on-site residential advisors, peer mentors, tutoring options, workshops, study support, life skills courses and mental health support, we help you excel at University and beyond.
- Everything you need is within walking distance - classes, labs, food outlets, the gym, pool, and the campus library.
- Your safety is a priority with 24/7 security and on-site support.
- We take care of everything else, from furnishings to linen packs, so you can focus on your goals.
- We can help you transition to an independent lifestyle every step of the way. From setting up your bank account, your first grocery trip or advice on our network of student services - we’ve got you!
- Unlimited wifi
- All utilities included
- Air conditioning and heating in all rooms
- Residential programs to assist you with all aspects of university life
- Student leaders to provide support
- Quiet spaces to study
- Communal social areas
- Secure access and on campus security