Macquarie's airport pickup is a free service available to all new students.
Book a free pickup from Sydney Airport to a student accommodation property or private residential address in Sydney.
Important: Please check that the following is true before booking an airport pickup request.
- You are completing this form at least 5 working days before your arrival date
- Your Flights and Accommodation have been confirmed and booked
- You have a copy of your Flight Itinerary ready for upload. (Applications without this document uploaded will be denied).
- Important: Please note that if you are travelling with additional people, their details will need to be recorded on this form.
- All additional passengers will be required to pay a transport fee at the time of travel.
- Your nominated drop-off address is a student accommodation property or private residential address in Sydney.
Please note: public locations, including Macquarie University, will not be accepted as a drop-off address.
An approval email will be sent to the email address you provide in the request form, no later than three days prior to your arrival date. This approval email is important as it will provide students, who have an approved airport pickup booking, instructions on where to meet the driver.
Please read through that approval email carefully so that you know what to do when you arrive at Sydney Airport.
Contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 2 9850 7965 if you don’t receive your confirmation email.
Upon arrival in Sydney, international students can visit the International Student Airport Welcome Desk located directly opposite Arrivals Hall A in Terminal 1 at Sydney International Airport.
The welcome desk offers guides and maps together with information on iPads and LCD screens and is staffed by dedicated student volunteers on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 7am-12pm during off-peak periods and 7 days a week from 7am-11am and 6pm-10pm during peak periods.