We respect and support students of all faiths on campus. The chaplaincy service provides religious and spiritual resources through one-on-one sessions and small and large group activities.
- Opening hours: Monday–Friday, 9am–5pm.
- Chaplaincy location: Level 4, C5C.
- Contact: (02) 9850 7645
Prayer Room: Level 0, E3A
- Caters for both males and females.
- Separate Wudu facilities.
Our Services and Chaplains
- Anglican — Dan Anderson & Phil Snelling
- Buddhist — Venerable Neng Rong Shi
- Baptist — Tim Blencowe
- Catholic — Jeremy Ambrose
- Christian Community Churches of Australia — Gareth Watkins
- Coptic Orthodox — Matthew Attia
- Jewish Religious Chaplain — Eli Feldman
- Jewish Cultural Chaplain — Liraz Pooran
- LDS Chaplain — David Lakisa
- Muslim — Mehmet Ozalp
- Non-Denominational Christian — Grant Dibden
- Pentecostal — Luke Hewitt
- Presbyterian — Leon Kruger
- Seventh Day Adventist — Tim Shelton & Leslie Castro
- Uniting — Mark Hills