The Global Leadership Program (GLP) will differentiate you as graduate with the skills and experiences to be a collaborative, consultative global leader.
The undergraduate GLP comprises:
- Participation in Colloquia (workshops) on global issues and professionals topics
- Attendance and networking at the annual Innovative Leaders Series (ILS)
- Engaging in activities locally and abroad for Experiential Credit
Completion of the GLP program requires:
- 10 colloquia and
- 200 experiential credit points
Undergraduate students must obtain a minimum of 200 points worth of experiential credit to fulfil the requirements of the GLP.
Points are earned for 'extra-curricular' leadership and cultural activities.
- going on a student exchange
- undertaking an internship
- volunteering locally or abroad
- learning a foreign language
- attending conferences on international topics
- participating in an internationally focused event.
Undergraduate students can apply for the GLP online.