PACE Scholarship - Students
|Current School Leavers with a minimum ATAR of 93 and eligible non current school leavers|
$1,000 per year for up to 3 years
This scholarship has been developed around the principles of the PACE initiative. The scholarship is valued at $1000 a year for 3 years.
The selection criteria are:
- Current School Leavers need a minimum ATAR of 93
- Non current school leavers could be eligible based on the admissions rank
- To receive consideration for this scholarship applicants will also need to receive an offer to a course at Macquarie University in the UAC Early or Main Round of Offers
- Preference will be given to students who have a history of practical engagement experience with a leadership/service orientation, e.g. participation in structured leadership/volunteering programs; service through leadership positions at school or in the community; service through volunteering with community-based organisations, etc.
- Through a personal statement applicants will need to address the following areas:
- How has the applicant's practical engagement experience benefited their community?
- How has the applicant's practical engagement experience enhanced their own education? For example, what did they learn by doing the activity?
- How does the applicant intend to continue their practical engagement activities whilst at University?
- Applicants will need to provide a letter of support from someone who is familiar with their history of practical community engagement.
Find out more about PACE