The Macquarie University Merit List recognises undergraduate academic high achievers enrolled in an award program. The Merit List is compiled each year.
Your place on the Merit List will be recognised on your official Macquarie University transcript for each eligible year.
Through the year, your faculty will advise you of opportunities open to high achieving students. These events are with your peers and colleagues within your faculty and we hope they provide you with a personalised way to embark on your academic journey.
Entry to the 2017 Merit List is open to undergraduate students who have
- completed 18 credit points in the 2016 academic year at Macquarie University (or equivalent at another higher education provider), and
- achieved a GPA of 4.0, or
- 2017 commencing students who achieved an ATAR of 98.5.
Eligibility to remain on the Merit List in 2018 is achievement in 2017 of a
- GPA 4.0 for pre-2017 commencing students, or
- GPA of 7.0 for 2017 commencing students.
How do I join?
Eligible students will be contacted directly, there is no need to apply. Merit List announcements occur once per calendar year, usually around early March.