Last day to enrol into internal and external units for Session 2 2018 – Sunday, 12 August 2018
2018 enrolment has been open from:
Enrolment Open Date
|Last day to enrol|
|From 31 August 2017|
12 August 2018
|From 26 October 2017|
12 August 2018
- Late unit enrolment will only be approved in exceptional circumstances on a case-by-case basis.
- Exceptional Circumstances are those circumstances that are beyond a student's control. Some examples that are not considered exceptional include:
- Enrolling in a unit for the wrong session
- Late or overdue fee payments that prevented on-time enrolment
- Supporting documentation must be provided with your application for late unit enrolment. Some examples of acceptable documentation include:
- Medical Certificates
- Statutory Declaration
- Official letter from relevant authority
- Please ensure the unit you are seeking Late Unit Enrolment for is ‘planned’ on your study plan (i.e. the unit/s fits within your current study plan). Your request will not be approved if the unit does not contribute to your current admitted degree.
- Please ensure that you meet all pre-requisites and/or co-requisites for the unit.
Details of unit requirements are listed in the online Handbook
Need to know
- Requests will only be accepted until 5pm (AEST) Friday 17 August 2018.
- If you wish to withdraw from the unit without academic or financial penalty after you have been enrolled, please do so via eStudent by the relevant census date.
- Late Unit Enrolment cannot be considered unavoidable disruption for the purposes of Withdrawal Without Academic or Financial Penalty after the Census Date has passed. As a result, please make sure you have the capacity to undertake the unit you request late enrolment for.
Contact Student Connect on (02) 9850 6410 or submit an enquiry via ask.mq.edu.au. Please ensure your enquiry is titled, Late Enrolment request for Session 2 2018.