Last day to enrol into internal and external units for Session 3 2018 – Sunday, 16 December 2018
2018 enrolment has been open from:
Enrolment Open Date
|Last day to enrol|
|From 31 August 2017|
12 August 2018
|From 26 October 2017|
12 August 2018
- Late unit enrolment will only be approved in exceptional circumstances on a case-by-case basis.
- Exceptional Circumstances are those circumstances that are beyond a student's control. Some examples that are not considered exceptional include:
- Enrolling in a unit for the wrong session
- Late or overdue fee payments that prevented on-time enrolment
- Supporting documentation must be provided with your application for late unit enrolment. Some examples of acceptable documentation include:
- Medical Certificates
- Statutory Declaration
- Official letter from relevant authority
- Please ensure the unit you are seeking Late Unit Enrolment for is ‘planned’ on your study plan (i.e. the unit/s fits within your current study plan). Your request will not be approved if the unit does not contribute to your current admitted degree.
- Please ensure that you meet all pre-requisites and/or co-requisites for the unit.
Details of unit requirements are listed in the online Handbook
- If you feel that you may be eligible for late unit enrolment based on exceptional circumstances, please submit an Ask MQ request titled Late Enrolment request for Session 3 2018.
Need to know
- Requests will only be accepted until 5pm (AEDT) Monday 17 December 2018.
- If you wish to withdraw from the unit without academic or financial penalty after you have been enrolled, please do so via eStudent by the relevant census date.
- Late Unit Enrolment cannot be considered unavoidable disruption for the purposes of Withdrawal Without Academic or Financial Penalty after the Census Date has passed. As a result, please make sure you have the capacity to undertake the unit you request late enrolment for.