Last day to enrol into internal and external units for Session 1 2020 – Sunday 8 March 2020
Session 1 2020 enrolment dates:
Enrolment open date
Last day to enrol
From 18 November 2019
8 March 2020
From 13 January 2020
8 March 2020
- Late unit enrolment is normally approved in exceptional circumstances on a case-by-case basis.
- Exceptional Circumstances are those circumstances that are beyond a student's control. Some examples that are not considered exceptional include:
- Enrolling in a unit for the wrong session
- Late or overdue fee payments that prevented on-time enrolment
Some examples which may be considered exceptional include:
- Administrative delay that prevented on-time enrolment
- Personal or family reasons
- Illness or misadventure
- Delay in enrolment due to the recent impact of the COVID-19 travel restrictions (the latest information regarding the University support strategies for impacted students can be found on our dedicated Coronavirus web page).
- Supporting documentation must be provided** with your application for late unit enrolment. Some examples of acceptable documentation include:
- Medical Certificates
- Statutory Declaration
- Official letter from relevant authority
** Students impacted by the COVID-19 travel restrictions have been identified and do not need to provide the above supporting documentation. This includes students who are impacted by the University's implemented travel ban.
- Please ensure the unit you are seeking Late Unit Enrolment for is ‘planned’ on your study plan (i.e. the unit/s fits within your current study plan). Your request will not be approved if the unit does not contribute to your current admitted degree.
- Please ensure that you meet all pre-requisites and/or co-requisites for the unit.
Details of unit requirements are listed in the online Handbook
- Complete the online Late Unit Enrolment form.
Need to know
- Requests will only be accepted until 5pm (AEDT) Friday 13 March 2020.
- If you wish to withdraw from the unit without academic or financial penalty after you have been enrolled, please do so via eStudent by the relevant census date.
- Late Unit Enrolment cannot be considered unavoidable disruption for the purposes of Withdrawal Without Academic or Financial Penalty after the Census Date has passed. As a result, please make sure you have the capacity to undertake the unit you request for late enrolment.