Paying your Session 1 2021 Fees
Session 1 2021 Payment Due Date
Friday 19th February 2021
Your options are as follows:
1. Pay your fees
Pay your fees upfront via one of the University’s methods of payment.
Please note that if you have recently made a payment, your account will be updated within 3 business days.
For assistance with your fees, please submit an enquiry AskMQ prior to the due date.
Please note: if you enrol in units after 19 February 2021, your new payment due date will be the same day you enrol.
2. Defer your fees
Defer your fees to the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) through the Higher Education Loan Program scheme (HELP) if you are an eligible student. Eligible students are:
- Australian Citizens, or
- Permanent Humanitarian visa holders, or
- New Zealand citizens who have been assessed as meeting the eligibility criteria
To be eligible to defer your fees you must complete the following by the Session 1 census date, 18 March 2021:
- Lodge an approved HECS-HELP form (with tax file number) to defer your tuition fees only if you are in a Commonwealth Supported (CSP) course OR
- Lodge an approved FEE-HELP form (with tax file number) to defer your tuition fees only if you are in a Domestic Fee Paying course, AND
- Lodge an approved SA-HELP form to defer your Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF) if applicable. The SSAF is a non-academic fee which may be loaded onto your eStudent the day after enrolling in units. To find out if you are liable for this fee refer to the SSAF webpage.
If you are a current student, continuing in the same course, and have already lodged HECS-HELP and SA-HELP forms, you are not required to re-submit these forms.
3. 2021 Legislative Changes for Domestic Students
There have been important legislative changes for 2021 that will impact the fees of domestic students. Please make sure you understand these changes.
You can find more information about this on our website.