This site provides information for all students sitting examinations at Macquarie University. Exams are scheduled in weeks 14 - 16 during Sessions 1 & 2, and week 7 during Session 3. All students enrolled in a teaching session are expected to ensure they are available until the final session date for examination. You can find full details of teaching session dates on the Important Dates calendar.
Links to important exam related information:
Key dates for Session 1, 2014
- 23 April 2014: DRAFT Exam timetable release
- 21 May 2014: FINAL Exam timetable release
- 11 June 2014, from 12pm: Room and seat number allocations released via Personalised Timetable function
- 16 June 2014: Examination period begins
- 4 July 2014: Examination period ends
Key dates for Session 2, 2014
- 24 September 2014: DRAFT Exam timetable release
- 22 October 2014: FINAL Exam timetable release
- 17 November 2014: Examination period begins
- 5 December 2014: Examination period ends
Exams start at 9:00am, 1:30pm and 5:00pm and are scheduled Monday to Saturday. Exams will not be scheduled on public holidays in New South Wales.
Link to Session 2 draft exam timetable will be made available on 24 September 2014.
Important student information regarding access to individual timetable:
To access your individual exam timetable, you will need to login using your OneID and password. If you need help, please contact the HelpDesk.
Ben Wilkes from the University Counselling Service provides advice on managing stress, preparing for an exam, and using your time effectively.
Do you have a question?
Phone: 02 9850 6410
In person: Student Connect, MUSE (C7A), Level 2