This site provides information for all students sitting examinations at Macquarie University. Exams are scheduled in weeks 14 - 16 during Sessions 1 & 2, and week 7 during Session 3. All students enrolled in a teaching session are expected to ensure they are available until the final session date for examination. You can find full details of teaching session dates on the Important Dates calendar.
Important student information regarding access to individual timetable:
To access your individual exam timetable, you will need to login using your OneID and password. If you need help, please contact the HelpDesk.
Links to important exam related information:
Key dates for Session 2, 2015
- 16 September 2015, 1pm: DRAFT Exam timetable released
- 14 October 2015, 1pm: FINAL Exam timetable release
- 4 November 2015, 1pm: Exam Seat and room allocation details released
- 4 November 2015, 1pm: Bag room location and available information available
- 9 November 2015: Examination period begins
- 27 November 2015: Examination period ends
Morning session exams start at 9:00am; Afternoon session exams start at 1:30pm; Evening session exams start at either 5:00pm or 6:00pm.
Exams are scheduled Monday to Saturday. Note: Exams will not be scheduled on public holidays in New South Wales.
Ben Wilkes from the University Counselling Service provides advice on managing stress, preparing for an exam, and using your time effectively.
Do you have a question?
Phone: 02 9850 6410
In person: Student Connect, MUSE (C7A), Level 2