Exams are scheduled during the following sessions:
|Sessions 1 and 2||Weeks 14 - 16|
|Session 3||Week 6|
All students enrolled in a teaching session are expected to ensure they are available until the final session date for exams. Find details regarding session dates in the Important Dates calendar.
Accessing the exam timetable
- To access your Session 2 2016 personalised exam timetable, login using your OneID and password
- Access the entire Session 2 2016 by unit
- Contact the OneID if you need help with your OneID and password
What's new for Session 2 exams
- Fit to Sit: Macquarie University has implemented a 'Fit to Sit' model. This means that in sitting an exam, a student declares themselves fit to do so. More information on what 'Fit to Sit' means for your upcoming exams can be found in the Disruption to Studies Policy.
- Watches in exams: All watches must be removed and placed at the top of the examination desk, where they can be seen clearly and easily by supervisors, and must remain there for the duration of the exam. All alarms, notifications, and alerts must be switched off.
- Electronic devices in exams: Electronic devices (such as laptops, tablets, phones) and wallets/purses may be brought into an examination room but must be placed under the student's exam desk for the duration of the exam. All devices must be switched off. However, all bags must be deposited in one of the designated bag rooms.
Rules, policies and other useful information:
Key exam dates for Session 2 2016
|Draft timetable released||21 September 2016 from 1:00 pm|
|Final timetable released||19 October 2016 from 1:00 pm|
|Seat and room allocation details released||9 November 2016 from 1:00 pm|
|Bag room location available||9 November 2016 from 1:00 pm|
|Exam period begins||14 November 2016|
|Exam period ends||2 December 2016|
Exam sessions and start times
|Evening||5:00 pm / 6:00 pm|